Higher education and VET providers
Claire Field and Associates work with higher education and vocational training providers to:
- help them expand their operations through the identification of new business opportunities and potential partners (on and offshore)
- undertake reviews of their business operations
- assist with due diligence on potential acquisitions, and
- assist CEOs, senior managers and Boards of Directors to strengthen organisational quality assurance arrangements.
Consulting services that assist government agencies and tertiary education providers
Claire Field and Associates also provide consulting services that assist government agencies and tertiary education providers to:
- understand the changing world of work
- changing skill needs, and
- review the performance of higher education and vocational training organisations.
Recent strategic reviews undertaken for public organisations include:
- a review for Taronga Zoo’s registered training organisation (with the Higher Education Consulting Group)
- an analysis of the impact of digital disruption and technological change in the Australian manufacturing sector for IBSA Manufacturing
- assessing the delivery profile of TAFE NSW’s Sydney Institute
- a review of the Department of Defence’s registered training organisation (with Quantum Consulting), and
- the development of annual Industry Skills Forecasts for various national Industry Reference Committees.
About Claire Field
Claire Field is a non-Executive Director of apprenticeship provider, MEGT and an Advisory Board member of HSD an IT services provider to government and other agencies. She is also a partner of the Global Education Market Intelligence firm, HolonIQ.
Claire has worked in a variety of educational institutions including TAFE NSW and a national not-for-profit VET provider. Her most recent role was as the Chief Executive of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) representing more than 1,000 private VET and higher education providers. Claire has held senior positions in State and Commonwealth government agencies with responsibility for policy, planning, performance review, and regulatory reform in the post-secondary education sector.
Find out about the services we provide.
Acknowledgement of Country
As a Sydney-based agency with a national footprint, we acknowledge the traditional ownership the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, as well as Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia. We recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. In our work in the education sector, we pay particular respect to the ongoing importance of education to Traditional Owners, in the passing on of knowledge through song, story telling and other means for thousands of years on this land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.